Wednesday 1 December 2010

♥ im LOVE see Cake Design ♥



Cake? wow I love to see the cake with a variety of design .. Spend the time to serve cake and cupcake website. variety of collections and the variety of different types of cake shops and different people. They are really great and makes me interested to learn. My engagement date uncertain, but my spirit in preparation for that happy day, I want variation and moderation. First inventory of engagement rings have been purchased. In the sick father, the engagement may be delayed. I am not saddened by it, because I know the last surgery my father, my father would be okay and healthy. Healthy father, then he can see my engagement with the happy ^ ^ I pray for my father woke up from a coma .. I know my father wanted to see my betrothed or married. I can not grieve in a situation like this. Time passes quickly, twinkle twinkle eye rolling engagement as well ..
I want an engagement cake at a small cake and a cupcake is cute and fit the theme of bright red and white
, which means love and passion.








No comments: